Print Manager & Print Counter Software
CZ Print Job Tracker 7.0
Windows 32-bit / 64-bit
- Very easy to use.
- CZ Print Job Tracker 7.0 can be installed on a single computer and you will be able to track, count and manage printing of all other computers.
- Support Windows / Linux / Unix / Mac printing.
- Support all types of printing (Windows print server, direct IP printer or workstation connected USB printer).
- Support all brands printers and plotters (HP, Brother, Canon, Epson, OKI, Ricoh, Konica, Xerox....).
- No need to have a Windows print server in order to track print jobs.
- No need to be installed on the Windows print server if Windows print server is used.
- Manage, control, monitor, track, count, audit, quota, restrict, log, report user printing.
- Scan network printers and collect printer counter, toner / ink usage, serial number.....
- Support mobile device printing (e.g. wireless laptop, Android, iPhone, iPod or iPad)
- Designed for businesses and education institutions of all sizes.
- Support both Domain and Workgroup environments.
- Selected by HP Global Solutions.
- Centralized print manager used by thousands of businesses and educational facilities.
- Alert about printer toner low, out of paper, printer error etc..
- Print authentication by user name and pin.
- Client billing by job code, client code or project code.
- Manage and monitor up to 768 printers & print jobs from a single admin console.
- Support Windows Active Directory integration.
- Support MS Access and SQL server (including the free version of SQL server).
- Easy users / user groups / printer groups / print quotas / print rules management.
- Save, view and reprint the content of print jobs.
- 100 reports designed for your print cost analysis and client billing in any language.
- Sending automatic reports by email, including logs of printing activity and analyzed reports of costs.
- Reduce wasted printing by 20% - 50%.
CZ Print Job Tracker 7.0 can be installed on a single computer and you will be able to track and manage printing of all other computers. CZ Print Job Tracker 7.0 print manager software allows you to monitor all printing activity, handle charge-backs, control who is printing, how much is being printed, and identify the cost of printing across your entire organization. This comprehensive print management solution has proved fruitful for thousands of businesses and educational facilities to understand and manage printing costs, and save unwanted printing costs.
CZ Print Job Tracker 7.0 provides easy software solution for Windows print server and non-Windows print server printing environment i.e. direct IP printing or workstation connected printer. The software is designed to provide centralized print management capabilities for businesses and education institutions through advanced print control, print monitor, print counter, print quota and print audit capabilities. This software can be used with any brand and type of printer making it global usage software and helps to track and control print jobs sent from Windows / Linux / Unix / Mac OS clients and eliminate unnecessary paper wastage. Billing report generated can be sent in your desired language by email, this report can also be seen from your web browser. This print manager software helps to track - jobs in queue, deleted print jobs and actually printed jobs, effectively monitor all printer activity.
CZ Print Job Tracker 7.0 is the software of choice for the majority of our customers when it comes to print manager software for day-to-day print management and control. Try before you buy with our 30 day free trial that lets you test drive our easy-to-use software to discover how it’s going to fit with your business.
Why Our Clients Love CZ Print Job Tracker 7.0?
Thousands of pieces of paper cross your desk every day. You shouldn’t have to worry about thousands more from your printer! Our business and educational clients love CZ Print Job Tracker 7.0 because it allows them to monitor user printer usage and reduce printing costs without having to spend hours picking their way through even more paperwork.
CZ Print Job Tracker 7.0 gives you the complete print management solution you need and solves real business needs.
auditing purpose, we use CZ Print Job Tracker to monitor around 400
printers wherein 150 printers are configured locally (Configured as
local printer via USB, parallel or TCP/IP port). Remaining printers
are installed on print servers which are shared. CZ Print Job
Tracker has allowed us to effectively keep track of all of our print
jobs, help manage document output, control costs, and allocate
expenses accordingly. We have been very pleased with CZ Print Job
- Roger Getzmann, Coca-Cola Beverages AG, Switzerland
CZ Print Job Tracker has done a tremendous job on our campus of reducing printing costs. We tested a variety of print management software applications and CZ's was clearly the best solution for our needs. Their tech support has continued to help us customize their product for us and the paper and toner savings will more than pay for the software in less than a year. Based on the success of CZ’s program we are planning on using this software on two print servers, over 1000 computers, and using it in 10 separate labs at CNM.
- Francis J. Heise, MBA, Computer Labs Manager, Central New Mexico Community College, USA
We have been progressing nicely with the CZ Print Job Tracker and we are very pleased with it. We now are able to help students with research or school work instead of just dealing with the printers. It has really made a tremendous impact on the library. Students like it too. It prevents a few students from abusing the library privileges. We are no longer kinkos clerks--we are real librarians.
- Arlene Morales, Librarian, Midwood High School
In a small architectural firm, the costs related to printing (especially oversized documents) can easily take a sizable bite out of project fees and such a loss can be very difficult to absorb. We needed a way to track and account for our in-house printing so that we could transfer the printing expenses associated with project documentation to our clients. First and foremost, we needed a package that would provide features like tracking by project number and a way for our users to define how to bill the print from their local machine. We looked at several offerings, but found that CZ Solution’s Print Job Tracker paired with Print Job Agent fit the bill perfectly........(more)
- Michael Laird, Architect, Shaw Hofstra + Associates, USA
Very Easy To Install and Use The easy and quick installation of this print manager software does not require making any changes in your network, printer or workstation settings. After a few minutes you will be able to manage, control, monitor, track, count, audit, quota, restrict, log, report and charge for user printing across your entire network.
Complete Printer Usage Tracking / Print Counting CZ Print Job Tracker 7.0 can track all printer brands and all types of printing with or without a print server.
1. The printers on Windows print server and shared (Users send the print jobs to the shared printer on Windows print server \\printserver\printer)
2. The printers connected to the network directly via the IP address (Users send the print jobs to the printer directly via the IP address of the printer)
3. The printers connected to the workstations locally via USB or LPT cables
4. The printers connected to the print-server device (e.g. HP JetDirect print server)
Printer Counter / Ink & Toner Usage CZ Print Job Tracker 7.0 can scan network printers and collect printer information including printer counter, Ink / toner usage, printer IP address, printer model, serial number, MAC address. It may also allow you to reset printer counter and serial number remotely.
Windows and Web Based User Interface CZ Print Job Tracker can acquire all information related to printing, including: user name, computer name, printer name, document name, date and time submitted, color, paper size, print job size and number of printed pages. The administrator can view all print jobs, add / delete a user or update user account information (print quota, PIN, group, user status) through Windows or a web browser. The users can view and export their printing history, check the amount of money in their printing accounts or change their pin through a web browser.
Centralized Print Manager CZ Print Job Tracker 7.0 can manage all your printer activities, print quotas, print counter and print logs from a single point where all print jobs are controlled. It can resume, pause, cancel, restart print jobs on different printers at one time. Unclaimed holding job can also be deleted automatically if it stays in the queue too long, so other jobs can move on and print.
Client Billing With CZ Print Job Tracker 7.0, you can bill printer usage to a client code, job code or project code and allocate paper / toner consumption costs to your clients. Users can be required to select a client code, project code or job code before actual printing is allowed.
Print Quotas / User Management CZ Print Job Tracker 7.0 keeps track of account quotas (number of pages assigned to users). When print quotas are exceeded, jobs are paused or canceled automatically. Users / Groups can be imported from Windows Active Directory or from a CSV file (samples). The users can also be added to the database automatically when they print first time . Users can check their remaining balance / quotas and change PIN from their workstations (Windows GUI or web browser).
Print Notification and Authentication CZ Print Job Tracker 7.0 provides the user with pop-up print notification displaying print job related information, including print document name, printer name, total pages to be printed, cost and user account balance. The authentication agent allows for the prompting of user ID and the PIN code before printing is allowed. Pop-ups are supported on Windows, Mac, or Linux workstations. Windows Active Directory can also be used to authenticate a user using the user's domain user ID and password. The print notification and authentication popup supports 25 languages (screenshot) and we can add any language as you request.
Print Restrictions Printing is restricted if the print exceeds the maximum allowable print limit specified for a printer or user. Further restrictions can be set by user, computer, document title (e.g. restricted words), color printing, print job size, day / time. Once they hit the restrictions, CZ Print Job Trakcer 7.0 will immediately pause or cancel their printing automatically..
Print Accounting CZ Print Job Tracker 7.0 allows the administrator set pre-defined charges for print jobs. Charges can be set for each printer and based on number of pages, monochrome/color, single/duplex, and paper size (includes 68 standard paper sizes and 40 definable paper sizes).
Printer Monitor CZ Print Job Tracker 7.0 includes monitoring of all print servers and printers from a single location. The printer monitor sends email alerts automatically when printer has errors, toner low, out of paper and print job have remained in the queue for longer than the pre-defined allowable wait time.
Print Archiving CZ Print Job Tracker 7.0 can save and archive a copy of all printed documents for viewing.
Remote Account Management Administrator can add users and update account information from any computer (Windows GUI or web browser).
Any-Language Reports CZ Print Job Tracker 7.0 includes Free Software allowing you to generate 100 printer reports including 64 default reports and 36 customized reports in any language (screenshot) that can be exported to PDF, Word, Excel and rich text formats, sent by email automatically. The reports are designed for your print cost analysis and client billing.
Download Your 30-Day Free Trial Today to Find Out What CZ Print Job Tracker 7.0 Can Do for Your Business
Any questions? Send an email to email@example.com or call 1-952-955-6146